Ending cruelty to Scotland's animals

Join OneKind

OneKind has a big impact. We put an end to the indiscriminate killing of seals, stopped hedgehog culls, got snaring mountain hares banned, and much more. But we could do even more with you on side. Give Scotland's animals a voice against cruelty and persecution. Join us today. Prefer to join over the phone? No problem! Call us on 0131 661 9734

  • About you
  • Bank details
  • Confirmation

Member benefits

Join today and we'll send you an awesome welcome pack with stickers, postcards, a badge, and campaign literature to help you get the OneKind message out there. You'll also get our little mag sent by mail or email three times a year. Most importantly though, you'll get the feel good factor of standing up to cruelty and persecution.

94% of expenditure goes straight into campaigns, research and education work. The remaining 6% keeps the charity running.